Sat 19 Apr 2014 - 2:03 am UTC

Home | Ask a Question | Browse Questions

ANSWERED on Sat 2 Apr 2011 - 1:38 pm UTC by scriptor

Question: Find me a pizza peel/paddle!

Please carefully read the Disclaimer and Terms & conditions.
The customer tipped the researcher $5.00

Fri 1 Apr 2011 - 7:16 pm UTC

Question

eppy

Please find me a shop in greater London (or Surrey)that will sell me a wooden pizza paddle/peel. I want a bricks and morter shop (not an online site) that I can drive to tomorrow (Saturday) and buy a wooden pizza paddle.

Many thanks,
eppy

Fri 1 Apr 2011 - 9:18 pm UTC

Uclue Researcher Request for clarification

Oliver Scriptor

Hello eppy,

This is not yet an answer, since I can not verify availability of your desired item. But it seems that I have found a place where you might be able to go and buy a wooden pizza peel right tomorrow - though I recommend that you call them in advance to make sure they have what you want.

According to their website, North London Catering Equipment do sell all-wooden pizza peels of the Paderno brand, in various sizes.

Their brick-and-mortar store (I confirmed its existence) is located at: 191 Summers Lane, North Finchley, London N12 0QH

In case you'd like to call them, their telephone number is: 020 8361 6644

Should this information prove useful, let me know and I'll finalize it as an answer - you shall not have to pay for something that is not satisfactory.

Greetings,
Scriptor

Sat 2 Apr 2011 - 12:33 pm UTC

Comment

eppy

Hi Scriptor - your response is complete indeed. Please post as answer. I will buy my new pizza paddle from that shop.

I am very happy to receive a uclue answer from you after all these years.

vielen dank,
eppy

Sat 2 Apr 2011 - 1:38 pm UTC

Uclue Researcher Answer

Oliver Scriptor

Hello eppy,

thank you very much. It was indeed my pleasure to help you. Or, in my mother tongue: Es war mir ein Vergnügen.

All the best,
Scriptor

Sat 2 Apr 2011 - 2:35 pm UTC

Accepted and rated

eppy

Verified address, posted phone number. What more could I ask?

© 2014 Uclue Ltd