Uclue is a professional, fast, and inexpensive research service. It closed for business on 14 December 2017.
Post a question, and set the fee that you are willing to pay for an answer.
The team of Uclue researchers will look it over, and one of them will likely 'lock' it, and get to work on an answer. If a researcher needs more information, or if the fee isn't quite right for the amount of work involved, the researcher will post a Clarification Request, and you will be notified by email that your input is being sought.
We can address an amazing variety of topics, cutting across almost all areas of business, academic and personal research needs.
Our researchers have assisted clients with everything from wedding planning, to computer help, to providing legal and medical information, to PhD thesis research assistance, to uncovering family history. We have researched black holes and the black plague. We can find business suppliers, do a company background check, look into too-good-to-be-true product offers, or just offer some advice for that big first date you have coming up. There are many more examples in our Answers Showcase.
We don't answer questions seeking to facilitate illegal activities. We don't provide personal details of living people.
We don't want, and may remove questions that are abusive or offensive, or 'questions' intended to advertise a product or service.
We are delighted to assist you with your homework. We can provide information, explanations, links, and resources.
We do not provide homework answers in finished form, such as essays or answers to tests.
Your question will be answered by a Uclue researcher, who receives 75% of your question price (the Uclue service receives the remaining 25%), after deducting PayPal charges.
Our researchers are selected for their expertise in finding information and their ability to present it clearly. All have at least five years' experience as professional researchers. Our researchers come from many different countries, and have a wide range of personal and professional skills.
Researchers conduct most of their research using the internet. In some cases they also use proprietary databases or conduct offline enquiries.
We can answer most questions, but sometimes we receive a question that just can't be answered. You may cancel an unanswered question at any time, and receive a refund. If your question remains unanswered after 14 days, we will close your question and process a refund.
If you're not satisfied with the answer, we ask you to give the researcher a chance to refine the answer until it meets your needs.
Yes, certainly! You can obtain a refund up to 30 days after the answer was posted. Ask, and ye shall receive.
To ask a question, you'll need to join the thousands of others who have registered at the site. Just head to our home page, and click on "Register" to get started.
That depends on what you're expecting from the Uclue researchers.
A question that can be answered quickly, with little written content (e.g. What are a few good sites for information on global climate change?) can usually be handled for $10.
But a more involved question, requiring numerous links and researcher-written content (e.g. Please explain the scientific and policy debates surrounding global warming, showing how these have changed over the past few decades?) can involve many hours of a researcher's time, and should be priced accordingly.
A good rule of thumb is that the researcher time needed to answer a question should be priced from $25 to $50 per hour.
Here are some Pricing guidelines.
Uclue's question-and-answer process is text-based. However you can upload your file to a service such as Google Docs, then post the URL of that file at Uclue.
If a researcher needs to post a file for your attention, they will do the same. If you need to keep the file, please download it within 60 days.
Easy. Just hit the Clarify option, and you can add any information you'd like to your question. To get to Clarify, log in to Uclue and you'll see a list of Your Questions. Click on the relevant question, and you'll see the Clarify option.
However, if the question has been answered then it is (obviously) too late to change the question.
The minimum price is $10; the maximum is $400. You can break up larger assignments into a number of smaller subtasks.
When you rate your experience after your question has been answered, you have the opportunity to leave a tip.
Last modified: Fri 15 Dec 2017 - 12:19 am UTC