Question: What are some full length Neverwinter Nights 2 modules?

Please carefully read the Disclaimer and Terms & conditionsT&Cs.

happyengineer 

14 Nov 2007 08:58 UTCWed 14 Nov 2007 - 8:58 am UTC 

I've recently finished (twice) the Mask of the Betrayer expansion to the game Neverwinter Nights 2.

I want to play some more Neverwinter Nights 2, but I don't think I could stand playing the exact same expansion a third time.

Are there any other full length add-on modules for NWN2? I did some searching, but they all seem to be fairly short in length. It hardly seems worth the effort to download and install a module if it'll only last an hour or two.

camerizzle 

25 Nov 2007 15:42 UTCSun 25 Nov 2007 - 3:42 pm UTC 

ive never played the game, therefore i dont know how long it takes to level up, but this module:

The Aielund Saga
   http://www.lds.liquidannihilation.com/savant/

from what ive read, can take you to around level 37, it that any kind of length you are looking for?

greenasp 

27 Dec 2007 20:54 UTCThu 27 Dec 2007 - 8:54 pm UTC 

ive never played the game, therefore i dont know how long it takes to level
 up, but this module:

The Aielund Saga

from what ive read, can take you to around level 37, it that any kind of
 length you are looking for?

Nice mod and all, except it's for NWN, not NWN2.  I've yet to find anything nice at all about NWN2.  It's currently on version 11, and I STILL have show stopping bugs in the original campaign.  How's that for support?

I've been looking for mods, as well, and I can't find much for NWN2.  Guess it's time to go back to the better game and play it.  It's been out over a year and it still hasn't shown any promise.

Wed 26 Jul 2017 - 4:43 pm UTC - © 2017 Uclue Ltd