Ask a Question | Browse Questions

ANSWERED on Tue 21 Apr 2009 - 9:45 pm UTC by Bobbie Sevens

Question: Help me find this heavy metal music video / band

Please carefully read the Disclaimer and Terms & conditionsT&Cs.

21 Apr 2009 20:09 UTCTue 21 Apr 2009 - 8:09 pm UTC 

I was watching MTV about 10 years ago and a music video for a metal band came on and I remember liking the song to this day but I can't remember the band or the song title - only a couple things in the music video. From what I can remember, the music video consisted of a young girl in a green gymnastics uniform doing a routine at a competition while her sort of strict or dissaproving mother watches from the stands. For some reason I had Insane Clown Posse in mind but I've searched and I'm pretty sure they are not the artist. It's just one of those things I've never been able to figure out!!!

Bobbie Sevens 

21 Apr 2009 21:45 UTCTue 21 Apr 2009 - 9:45 pm UTC 

Could you be thinking of Electrobank by the Chemical Brothers?

"Elektrobank" is a song from the Chemical Brothers second album Dig Your Own Hole, released as a single on September 2, 1997. It peaked at #17 on the UK charts. Spike Jonze directed the music video, which depicted a gymnastics competition with his future wife Sofia Coppola as one of the competitors. It has been called Jonze's "greatest music video". Vocals were performed by Keith Murray; the bass line is performed by Ali Friend."

Here's the music video

Bobbie Sevens 

21 Apr 2009 21:48 UTCTue 21 Apr 2009 - 9:48 pm UTC 

I'm sorry, I meant to post the information as a clarification.

Please let me know if I identified the correct band and song title.

Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 8:02 pm UTC - © 2015 Uclue Ltd